If you live in Baytown TX or Panama City FL, you are well aware of the damage hurricanes and other instances of severe weather can cause. Unfortunately, during these times when people are vulnerable, many scammers choose to prey upon them. With the demand for roof repair high, it is important to recognize and avoid the scam-artists frequently found among roofing companies.
Indicators the Roofing Company Is Running a Con
After a storm has run its course, you may require roof repair. While bona fide roofing companies are there to help, others, the scam artists, are not. While both companies will be able to indicate the damage requiring repair, only one type may be trusted. Yet how do you differentiate the one from the other?
- Know about local reputable roofers
- Be sceptical when a roofer knocks at your door. Do any you know actually have the time to solicit in this fashion?
- Check to see if s/h has a license, insurance and other verifiable identification
- Talk to your home insurance agent. He or she knows who is legitimate in the area whether it is Baytown TX or Panama City FL
- If the estimated cost is too good to be true, it usually is
- Do not pay in advance
Avoid a Roofing Scam
Illegitimate roofing companies give credible ones a bad name. You can avoid this deleterious pitfall by knowing who in your city or county has a solid reputation for repairing and replacing roofs. Avoid scams. Hire licensed and expert roofing contractors.
If you are searching for a company that takes the time to listen to your questions and provides excellent roofing services for both commercial and residential clients, look no further than A01Roofing LLC. The team of professionals is among the highest rated roofing companies in the Pasadena area.