RAMPART is a flexible version of rigid-sheet wall covering, with impact and abrasion resistance in high-traffic conditions. It’s quickly becoming a primary element in commercial interiors for locations like restaurants, hotels, schools and hospitals.
Characteristics and Advantages
The impact-resistant and easy-to-clean wall covering offers high-performance characteristics:
- Visually-pleasing textures, colors and patterns that enhance interiors
- Easy-to-clean, abrasion and stain-resistant Surcoat finish
- Foodservice certification
- Tested performance equal to rigid sheets in terms of surface indentation and abrasion and hard body impacts
- Seamless railroading up to 81 feet
- Average 40-percent reduction in price compared to rigid sheets
- Easy corner wrapping
- Vertical-trim independent
- Exclusive perforation capability
Cleaning and Disinfecting
Third-party testing per the ASTM D543 standard confirmed no damage from multiple disinfectants or cleaners or hospital-grade compounds.
Custom and standard imagery can print photographs, artwork or illustrations on the canvas-textured Tabby Emboss and the silk-emulating Lay Emboss.
The Stronghold Installation Liner
The easy-to-install RAMPART Stronghold wall liner provides a durable and smooth surface where the exterior wall protection needs to install over irregular materials. The Stronghold process uses a water-based adhesive to create a hardened plaster veneer that bonds to the existing substrate without surface priming.
Applicable substrates include:
- Ceramic Tile
- Painted or Textured Surfaces
- Plywood Paneling
- Damaged Walls
- Concrete or Cinder Block
The wall-covering system also includes optional corner guards, trim, joint covers and top/end caps.
For more information or to order the durable and versatile RAMPART wall covering alternative, contact a Wolf-Gordon representative at 800-347-0550 or visit online at http://www.wolfgordon.com/ today.